2010 has so far been a very busy, productive and fruitful year with thousands of lives being impacted by God.
Our trip to Haiti was a very fruitful time in delivering support to Churches affected by the earthquake early this year. Not only were we able to deliver much needed support but we were also able to minister to the Pastors and Churches in a time of great crisis. Many people in Haiti commented that we were the first Australians they had ever seen and it was great to explain to them that numbers of Churches had partnered with us to support them and that many people in Australia were praying for them and their nation.
Through the LIFE to HAITI project in partnership with individuals, businesses and Churches we were able to do the following:
- Financially Support Pastors and their families.
- Support the Rebuilding of Schools.
- Support students and their families.
- Provide clothing, shoes and temporary shelters.
- Support the rebuilding of a Church destroyed in the Earthquake.
- Provide support for a family where the Father who was a Pastor was killed in the earthquake.
- Support a Pastor in planting a new Church in Port-au-Prince
- Minister to thousands of local people in the Churches.
- Meet with local Pastors to discuss strategies for long term help and support.
- Capture film to create visual media to raise awareness for the needs in Haiti.
We are planning our next visit to Haiti with the possibility of holding a conference with Pastors and Leaders to minister God’s love and power.
June – December
So far this year we have had so many great opportunities to minister overseas and around Australia and for the rest of the year it is going to be jam packed. We have ministry trips to Kenya, South Africa, Indonesia, Haiti, USA, Philippines, New Zealand and of course around Australia. We would love it if you would pray for us as we prepare for the rest of year.